A star has fallen and the rush is on! While the crimelords of Riddleport race to be the first to claim the mysterious meteorite, dark works are afoot at the crash site on Devil’s Elbow. Things not of this world claw their way forth from skymetal prisons, hungry for new prey and ready to spread their alien seed across an unsuspecting world. Can the PCs put an end to a terror that comes from beyond the night sky and the diabolical magic that summoned it forth?
This volume of Pathfinder includes:
- “Children of the Void,” an adventure for 4th-level characters, by Mike McArtor.
- An extraterrestrial exploration of the worlds and strange creatures inhabiting Golarion’s solar system, by James L. Sutter.
- Details on Cayden Cailean, the once-mortal god of bravery, freedom, and wine, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Eando Kline learns a deadly lesson about survival in the wilds of the Darklands, an entry into the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Amber Scott.
- Five new monsters by Ashavan Doyon, Mike McArtor, Rob McCreary, and Erik Mona.
Cover art by Steve Prescott
by Mike McArtor (Goodreads Author), Ashavan Doyon (Goodreads Author), Rob McCreary, Erik Mona, Ryan Z. Nock, Sean K. Reynolds, Amber E. Scott, James L. Sutter (Goodreads Author) , Steve Prescott (Artist), Robert Lazzaretti (Cartographer), Concept Art House (Contributing Artist), Andrew Hou (Contributing Artist), Ben Wootten (Contributing Artist), Kevin Yan (Contributing Artist), Ilker Serdar Yildiz (Contributing Artist)