With the end of everything looming among the stars, the time has come for decisive action among the races of the surface world. But old prejudices die hard, and not all in the elven nation of Kyonin believe the dire portents of doom from the heavens. Among the stoic court of the queen of the elves, lies and schemes run rampant, and some would rather see a second Age of Darkness than the revelation of their conspiracies. Can the PCs root out the corruption that festers inside the elven homeland and dare the demon-haunted forest that shelters a secret now threatening to destroy the entire world?
This volume of Pathfinder includes:
- "A Memory of Darkness," an adventure for 12th-level characters, by JD Wiker.
- A gazetteer of Kyonin, the mystery-shrouded homeland of the elves, by James L. Sutter.
- A look into the clandestine secrets of the Church of Calistria, goddess of lust, revenge, and trickery, by Sean K Reynolds.
- A race to the headquarters of the Pathfinder Society puts Eando Kline at odds with a fellow adventurer in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Amber Scott.
- Five new monsters by Mike Ferguson, James Jacobs, Hal Maclean, and Sean K Reynolds.
Cover art by Steve Prescott
by J.D. Wiker, Mike Ferguson, Joshua J. Frost, James Jacobs, Hal Maclean, Sean K. Reynolds, Amber E. Scott, James L. Sutter (Goodreads Author) , Steve Prescott (Artist), Robert Lazzaretti (Cartographer), Concept Art House (Contributing Artist), Julie Dillon (Contributing Artist), Andrew Hou (Contributing Artist), Chuck Lukacs (Goodreads Author) (Contributing Artist), Tyler Walpole (Contributing Artist), Ben Wootten (Contributing Artist), Kevin Yan (Contributing Artist)